Decorative Monticello valance with contrast lined jabots and pelmets finished with crystal trim.
Seymour Lapidus started the business in 1946 in Red Bank, NJ, fixing venetian blinds as “The Mobile Venetian Blind Company.” In 1949, the business moved to Long Branch with a shop on Liberty Street. Then, after a time Uptown, Seymour opened the current location in 1974. Sales of blinds, shades and aluminum products characterized the business during that period. In 1982 Holly Lapidus joined her father in the business and now continues her father’s legacy.